Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blog 9

I think I was able to make my essay clear even though it involved a lot of people and wasn't a single event but a something that gradually happened through the years. Also I think my first essay is one that all people can relate too because I don't know a single person who hasn't lost contact with a friend who they think wish they hadn't.

What I want to do differently in my second draft is expand on my first draft, my first draft was to short and not enough details. Maybe go into detail about how I met each one of my friends, and provide a time line of when I lost track with all my fiends. Also I didn't go into much detail on why I lost track with my friends, for a few friends I said I just grown a part from but theres more to it that I should have elaborated on.

Also I noticed I never commented much on what I've done since losing track of my old friends. Its been years since than and a lot has happened hat I can share.

No comments:

Post a Comment