Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog 10

I want to write my second essay on how I mistrust most people and am skeptical of most explanations I get. I believe its because from an early age my mom would lie to me in order to get me do behave. My mom isn’t a bad person, she just did because I would listen to reason and it was the only way to make me do the right thing when I was a little kid. Also that’s the way she was raised as well, and possibly what she did was the right thing because I never got in to serious trouble. But what happened is I also became mistrusting of people and skeptical of explanations I receive as well.

I want to talk about how it effected my relationship with people negatively and even positively in some cases.

Also I want to talk about if I plan on changing or not in the future. If I would or wouldn't use the same strategy on my kids if I ever have them. Also how I think I would be a different person if my up bring would have been different.

No comments:

Post a Comment